Saturday, July 4, 2015

The Sassy Sisters are making a BIG move!

I wanted to share our BIG move with our blogger friends before the school year is here. We both are moving about 15 miles down the road to a new school district. The great thing about our move is that we will still be teaching together in the same grade level. However, we are moving up to 2nd grade. We are both nervous and excited for this BIG change. The great thing about the move is that this will help us create a wider range of differentiated work from K-2nd grade. We will be revealing our new classrooms (we wont be able to get in them until the beginning of August....eeek) as soon as we are all set up. It is a bit scary not having much time to get set up. You know we can't be simple! You know we can't have any wasted space! You know that we will be bringing the SASSY back!!!! Stay tuned for more from us! We will be adding more things to our TPT store. Our newest product you can check out here https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Neon-Complete-Classroom-Decor-Set-1930913/ I finally finished the complete NEON decor set. This will make any room pop with color! We will be posting our new Super Improver Team board that we will be implementing with Whole Brain Teaching this year. You will not want to miss it. If you haven't checked out WBT, you must do it now. Look them up at www.wholebrainteaching.com. ~Mollie

Peek at the binder covers that I made to make my organizing madness cute and sassy. I will have more to add but I have to see the rest of my curriculum to see how many I will actually need. I plan to have all of my centers organized by the week. We shall see but I will keep you updated.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment