Sunday, July 26, 2015

Organizing mess!

I have taken over my dining room since my office/guest room is now a storage room. I am anxious to get in my new classroom, even if it's to get my room back. I hate having all of this clutter surrounding the main area of the house. Anyways, I was enjoying my melted skinny chocolate (THM) and realized that this is a "teacher" problem. How many of you end up with a mess all over your house during the summer? I know I am not the only one out there. I decided that tonight I was going to tackle the files that I had to take out of my file cabinets when I moved out of the old classroom. Urrrrrrrrrrr...... Why do I have a filing cabinet? I didn't use any of the files in it. I only use it to store student portfolios. I never have time to organize it. So, I am going to try using binders to organize files into units. I have no idea if this will help me access my files. I think organizing is definitely my weakness. As I type this, I am realizing that you can't fully grasp the mess without a picture. I'm a visual learner and I'm going to have to take a picture. Yep, this is why I spend half of my summer trying to get organized for the next school year.  Alright, enough whining for tonight. Stay sassy my friends!

~ Mollie
















0 comments:

Post a Comment