Friday, August 15, 2014

Sneak Peak

So, we decided to send a few sneak peaks your way. We are still working in our rooms, organizing, and hanging stuff. So, we thought a sneak peak of our rooms would be AWESOME! It seems like every day we make more of a mess cutting lamination and doing other tedious tasks that we never have a clean room for pictures. So, we decided that we could get pictures done next week before open house.



You can find the Read banner in my Rainbow Chalkboard Complete Alphabet Decor Set herehttp://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Rainbow-Chalkboard-Complete-Classroom-Decor-Set-1373674 


This is one of my new additions. It has two sides and they are both full of book baskets. I will have 44 students total. Last year I had desks for each student. Since they will be sharing their seat with another class, I decided to change to tables. They were offered and I snatched them up. The only problem is that they don't have any where to place their things. Eeeeek! This is why I needed this beauty! It had a ledge on the top and I had to put it to use. The students comprehension warm ups and their phonics notebooks are stored here.

The rest of my pictures didn't load so this will be it for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment